PX6LC Low capacity Automatic Compression Testing Machines consist of a heavy duty welded frame, automatic hydraulic power pack with data acquisition and control system PROFIX6 PLUS. The compression machines classification of concrete samples, performed according to characteristic and compressive strength specifications of concrete samples. PX6LC Automatic Compression Testing Machines have been manufactured for consistent testing of concrete cube and cylinder specimens. These machines are produced to between capacity range of 600 to 1500 kN . Suitable for CE security norms and and EN 12390-3, 12390-4, BS 1881 and ASTM C39. to standards. All models are produced in Class 1 starting from 50 kN as standard EN 12390-3, 12390-4, BS 1881 and ASTM C39.
Testing machines are supplied with EN compression platens as standard. Machines also comply with the ASTM C39 standard when used together with suitable platens.
Tests can be performed by either on PROFIX6 Plus Unit or on a computer with using free PROFIX6 Plus Software. The advantages of performing tests on computer with using PROFIX6 Plus Software, such as reporting, graphical output, etc.
All persons can use easy. Once the machine has been switched on and the specimen is positioned and centered by the help of centering apparatus. The only required operations are;
• Setting test parameters, including pace rate (only required when the specimen type is changed).
• Pressing the START button on the control unit
• The machine automatically starts the rapid approach, when the specimen touches the upper platen the rapid approach is ended and starts loading at the pace rate that selected by user and stops once the specimen fails. Automatically saves the test parameters and test results.
PX6LC Automatic Compression Testing Machines supplied complete with following accessories;
• Distance pieces for EN standards; 1 each Ø 205x30 mm, 1 each Ø 205x50 mm and 1 each Ø 205x90 mm.
• Distance pieces for ASTM standards; 2 each Ø 165x30 mm, 1 each Ø 165x50 mm and 1 each Ø 165x90 mm.
• Upper Platen (with ball seating assembly) Ø300 mm and Lower Platen Ø300 mm for EN Standarts.
• Upper Platen (with ball seating assembly) Ø165 mm and Lower Platen Ø165 mm for ASTM Standarts.
• Maximum pressure valves to avoid machine overloading
• Piston travel limit switch
• Emergency stop button
• Front and rear transparent durable plexiglas guards
• Software controlled maximum load value
PROFIX6 PLUS LCD Data Acquisition Control System
• Different menu languages can be selected via the device via language support. ( English, Spanish, Russian)
• 4 analog high-precision measuring capacities
• 2 analog output sockets (DAC)
• 5 digital outputs for general purpose (can pull relays and control different electrical units)
• Potentiometer input (reference signal input for calibration and remote control)
• 2 each RS 232 serial communication signal outputs (communicates with computers)
• USB communication signal output (communicates with computers)
• Connects to local networks and the Internet with Ethernet 10/100 network connection output (optional)
• Connects to portable devices via Bluetooth wireless connection (optional)
• 500 test results can be stored in internal memory
• Due to the SD (memory) card connection, a large number of test results can be stored in the device memory (40,000 test results).
• Color TFT display supports 16 lar and 7 800 screen sizes, supports 16M colors and supports 800x480 pixel screen resolution
• Resistive touch screen allows easy operation of device functions by touching the screen
• Access to frequently used functions with 6 membrane keypads
• The industrial standard operates with 24VDC supply voltage. Built-in voltage filter and regulator protects against input signal fluctuations
• Sensor modules are compatible with loadcell (load cell), pressure sensor (4-20 / 0-20 mA), potentiometric distance sensors, strain washers, thermocouples and all kinds of mV output sensors.
• Provides precise calibration with multi-point calibration (up to 10 points)
• Setting and calibration menus are password protected and prevent unauthorized use.
• Allows testing with a computer or device
• The device can switch between one-touch load and deformation control modes.
• Firmware updates can be made via USB input. In addition, via the computer allows remote or internet update.