The PX6HC Automatic Block Compression Testing Machines are to test block specimens maximum 500x300 mm, cubes up to 300 mm side and cylinders up to diameter 160x320 mm. Exceeding of the ASTM E447, ASTM C39 standard provisions (starts with the 10% of the machine capacity), the machines are supplied in Class 1 starting from 50 kN. This exceptional performance enables the machines to be used for a considerable number of applications including:
PX6HC Automatic Block Compression Testing Machines supplied complete with following accessories;
• Spacer Discs;
• Upper Platen 310x500x38 mm (with ball seating assembly);
• Lower Platen 310x500x38 mm
• Automatic Hydraulic Power Pack, 410 bar (For All Models)
• Concrete Block: Maximum 500x300 mm.
• Concrete Cubes: 100 mm, 150 mm, 200 mm concrete cube sample or any other custom cube and prism size can be tested with this machine.
• Concrete Cylinder: 100x200 mm, 150x300 mm, 160x320 mm concrete cylinder samples or any other custom diameters cylinder can be tested with this machine.
• Maximum pressure valves to avoid machine overloading
• Piston travel limit switch
• Emergency stop button
• Front and rear transparent durable plexiglas guards
• Software controlled maximum load value
PROFIX6 PLUS LCD Data Acquisition Control System
• Different menu languages can be selected via the device via language support. ( English, Spanish, Russian)
• 4 analog high-precision measuring capacities
• 2 analog output sockets (DAC)
• 5 digital outputs for general purpose (can pull relays and control different electrical units)
• Potentiometer input (reference signal input for calibration and remote control)
• 2 each RS 232 serial communication signal outputs (communicates with computers)
• USB communication signal output (communicates with computers)
• Connects to local networks and the Internet with Ethernet 10/100 network connection output (optional)
• Connects to portable devices via Bluetooth wireless connection (optional)
• 500 test results can be stored in internal memory
• Due to the SD (memory) card connection, a large number of test results can be stored in the device memory (40,000 test results).
• Color TFT display supports 16 lar and 7 800 screen sizes, supports 16M colors and supports 800x480 pixel screen resolution
• Resistive touch screen allows easy operation of device functions by touching the screen
• Access to frequently used functions with 6 membrane keypads
• The industrial standard operates with 24VDC supply voltage. Built-in voltage filter and regulator protects against input signal fluctuations
• Sensor modules are compatible with loadcell (load cell), pressure sensor (4-20 / 0-20 mA), potentiometric distance sensors, strain washers, thermocouples and all kinds of mV output sensors.
• Provides precise calibration with multi-point calibration (up to 10 points)
• Setting and calibration menus are password protected and prevent unauthorized use.
• Allows testing with a computer or device
• The device can switch between one-touch load and deformation control modes.
• Firmware updates can be made via USB input. In addition, via the computer allows remote or internet update.